Hilo Fire & Waterfalls – Paradise Helicopters
See the beauty of the big island in a whole new way. This tour features active lava flows and breathtaking waterfalls all in one trip.
Visit the world’s most active volcano, Kilauea and soak in the beauty of Hawaii’s Wailuku River waterfalls on this 45 minute guide narrated tour.
- Important Info-
- All riders will be weighed and must have ID for check-in.
- Please have all rider’s names and weights available when booking flight.
- Children under two free in lap. All passengers over 2 must have ticket.
- Riders over 240 lbs will be required to pay for comfort seating according to FAA laws.
- No scuba 24 hours prior to flight.
Departs from Hilo Airport, go to Main Terminal Lobby 2.